This workout is strenuous and can lead to physical injury. Use caution when performing any of the exercises displayed in this book. Consult your physician to ensure that these workout programs are safe for you before you begin.
Faster Stronger Wiser Fitness & Glenn Payne Jr. is not responsible for any injuries that are a result of using this workout program.
Body Weight Blast 1 is a body weight only workout that can be done in your home or anywhere you have space. The routine uses only floor exercises, so that you can fully engage your core.
This workout consists of:
- 5 Exercises
- 30 seconds each
- 10 seconds of rest in between each exercise
- 3 Rounds
Exercise #1: Push Ups
Start with your hands positioned on the side of your chest. Lower your body down to the ground and press yourself back up to the starting position.
Exercise #2: Plank
Start with your elbows under your shoulders, and your feet in line with your hips. Hold the position by bracing your abs.
Exercise #3: Shoulder Taps
Start in a push up position. While keeping your body stable, tap your left shoulder with your right hand, and repeat on the opposite side.
Exercise #4: Mountain Climbers
Start in a Push Up Position. Drive your knees up to your chest and repeat the motion as fast as you as can while simultaneously keeping your core tight.
Exercise #5: Clap Push Ups
Start off in a push up position. Lower yourself to the ground then push yourself off the ground until your upper body hits gets in the air. Clap your hands right under your chest and then return them back to a push up position to catch yourself as you hit the ground.
Here are 5 ways to maximize this workout:
- Perform the routine 5 days a week
- Perform the routine at different times each day to force your body to feel different each time you perform the routine.
- Don’t use modifications.
- Repeat the workout twice in a row.
- Perform the routine with your eyes closed. This method uses proprioception (or the awareness of the position of the body.) This helps you develop balance and in more muscles.
3 Week Workout Schedule:
- Week One: 3 Days a week (once a day.)
- Week Two: 5 Days a week (once a day.)
- Week Three: 5 Days a week (twice a day.)
If you enjoyed the routine, and want to help support Faster Stronger Wiser Fitness.
Leave a tip. Any amount helps build the brand, and goes towards equipment and website expenses. You can tip through:
Thank you for your support!