This workout is strenuous and can lead to physical injury. Use caution when performing any of the exercises displayed in this book. Consult your physician to ensure that these workout programs are safe for you before you begin.
Faster Stronger Wiser Fitness & Glenn Payne Jr. is not responsible for any injuries that are a result of using this workout program
Dumbbell Dominance 2 is a full body dumbbell workout that can be done in your home or anywhere you have space. The routine focuses on developing full body strength from your chest to your legs.
This workout consist of:
- 5 Exercises
- 30 seconds each
- 10 seconds of rest in between each exercise
- 3 Rounds
Exercise #1: Dumbbell Chest Press (Moderately Heavy Dumbbells)
Start on your back with your 2 dumbbells, and your elbows positioned at chest level. Press the weights up to the ceiling and lower them back down to the starting point.
Exercise #2: Dumbbell Sit Up to Press (Moderately Heavy Dumbbells)
Start on your back with your 2 dumbbells, and your elbows positioned at chest level. Sit up and press the weights up to the ceiling as you’re doing the sit up. Lower back down to the starting point.
Exercise #3: Dumbbell Squats (Heavy Dumbbells)
Start off standing with both dumbbells at your sides and your feet hip width apart. Squat down until your hips hit the 90-degree angle and stand back up to the starting point.
Exercise #4: Dumbbell Lunges (Heavy Dumbbells)
Start off standing with both dumbbells at your sides and your feet shoulder width apart. Step forward and lower your knee down to the ground while keeping both legs at a 90-degree angle. As you step back to the starting point, repeat on the opposite leg.
Exercise #5: Dumbbell Calf Raises (Heavy Dumbbells)
Start off standing with both dumbbells at your sides and your feet hip width apart. Raise up onto your toes and lower back down to the ground.
Here are 5 ways to maximize this workout:
- Perform the routine 5 days a week
- Perform the routine at different times each day to force your body to feel different each time you perform the routine.
- Don’t use modifications.
- Repeat the workout twice in a row.
- Perform the routine with your eyes closed. This method uses proprioception (or the awareness of the position of the body.) This helps you develop balance and in more muscles.
3 Week Workout Schedule
- Week One: 3 Days a week (once a day.) Increase weight by 5lbs.
- Week Two: 5 Days a week (once a day.) Increase weight by 5lbs.
- Week Three: 5 Days a week (twice a day.) Increase weight by 5lbs.
Keep me, O Lord, from the hands of the wicked; preserve me from the violent man; who have purposed to overthrow my goings.
Write this scripture on every doorway of your home.
In these though times we need to take it upon ourselves to protect our families. We tend to rely on earthly weapons instead of the spiritual weapons provided for us.
Instead of letting fear enter our homes and our hearts, let's let faith in. Dropping to your knees in defeat does nothing but allow the enemy to step on your back and attack whoever is behind you.
Therefore, we need to fortify our homes and hearts, by using our greatest spiritual weapon. Faith.
- Have faith that things will get better.
- Have faith that after the storm is over, we will be stronger than before.
- Have faith that this battle is just one of many that will make us stronger protectors for our children.
Life ain't over yet. Keep on living.
If you enjoyed the routine, and want to help support Faster Stronger Wiser Fitness.
Leave a tip. Any amount helps build the brand, and goes towards equipment and website expenses. You can tip through:
Thank you for your support!