The workouts used in this book are strenuous and can lead to physical injury. Use caution when performing any of the exercises displayed in this book. Consult your physician to ensure that these workout programs are safe for you before you begin.
Faster Stronger Wiser Fitness & Glenn Payne Jr. is not responsible for any injuries that are a result of using this workout program.
Stretch & Strengthen is a full body flexibility & mobility routine to help relieve stress and decrease recovery time.
- Two light dumbbells
Exercise #1: Dumbbell Shoulder Rolls
Start off on your knees with your chest up, and both dumbbells down at your sides. Roll your shoulders up by your ears and back down to the starting point.
Exercise #2: Dive Bomber Push Ups
Start off in a push up position. Hinge up your hips and lower yourself down through your hands as if you were going under a bar that was right above the top of your back. Come back through the same way and repeat the drill.
Exercise #3: Cobra Stretch
Start off lying on your stomach. Pin your hips into the ground. Use your hands to push your chest up. Arch your lower back and look up above your head to deepen the stretch. Hold it.
Exercise #4: Downward Dog
Start off with your hands on the ground and hips up in the air. Try to keep your legs straight as well as your hands pinned to the ground. Hold the position.
Exercise #5: Child’s Pose
Start on the ground. Push your hips down to your heels. Extend your arms out in front of you while resting your forehead on the floor. Rest in this position.
Here are 5 ways to maximize this workout:
- Perform the routine 5 days a week
- Perform the routine at different times each day to force your body to feel different each time you perform the routine.
- Don’t use modifications.
- Repeat the workout twice in a row.
- Perform the routine with your eyes closed. This method uses proprioception (or the awareness of the position of the body.) This helps you develop balance and in more muscles.
3 Week Workout Schedule
- Week One: 3 Days a week (once a day.) Increase weight by 5lbs.
- Week Two: 5 Days a week (once a day.) Increase weight by 5lbs.
- Week Three: 5 Days a week (twice a day.) Increase weight by 5lbs.
If you enjoyed the routine, and want to help support Faster Stronger Wiser Fitness.
Leave a tip. Any amount helps build the brand, and goes towards equipment and website expenses. You can tip through:
Thank you for your support!