Meet the owner Glenn Payne Jr.
Hi I'm Glenn Payne Jr. I started my career as a certified personal trainer in 2010. After my career in basketball wrapped up in 2012, I invested all of his time in perfecting the art of fitness. In my 10 years as a fitness professional I've acquired multiple fitness certifications ranging from boxing to spinning. I spent 4 years as a group exercise instructor, personal trainer and fitness manager/district fitness captain at 24 Hour Fitness before moving on to focus on Faster Stronger Wiser Fitness.
Over the course of my career I've conducted thousands of classes, hosted multiple fitness camps, and now focuses his time on developing the best fitness classes possible that cover multiple styles of training from H.I.I.T to traditional weightlifting.
- Athletics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA) Certified Group Exercise Instructor
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer
- American Red Cross (CPR/AED) Certified
- Schwinn Cycling Certified Instructor
- ICG Coach by Color Cycling Certified Instructor
- Hyperwear Sand Bell Certified Instructor
- Spartan SGX Certified Instructor
- Les Mills Body Pump Certified Instructor
- MMA Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- 24 Hour Fitness GXI of the Month August 2016
I still compete in adult basketball leagues, Spartan Races and other various fitness events.
I also participate in acting and have been featured in short films such as The Kid and Unspeakable. In addition to acting and fitness I work on animation, writing and film making. My works can be found in FSW Productions and the FSW Bookstore.
About Faster Stronger Wiser
Faster Stronger Wiser Fitness was created in 2011. It started as a concept to describe the personal training style of certified personal trainer Glenn Payne Jr. The concept means to challenge yourself to be better than your best by striving to be faster, stronger and wiser everyday, in all realms of life, physical, mental and spiritual.